Applications processing steps:
If you have any questions about our programs or if
something is unclear in our Terms and Conditions,
please feel free to contact us
before you apply.
- Complete the ‘Application Form’
- Once you have submitted it, you can expect to hear form us within 72 hours. If you don’t get a response within 72 hours then check your junk mail box to see if we have been blocked by your filter system.
- Once we receive your Application form we will send you an Electronic invoice. It will include our payment options (major credit card, Pay Pal or bank to bank transfers for non US citizens). In order to secure your spot on our tour or within any of our programs the minimum registration of $500 U$D must be paid up front. Your total balance is required to be paid 30 days prior to the start date. If you are applying within the last 30 days then you are required to pay the total sum up front.
- You should seek out an Airplane ticket before you register, or as soon as you register.
- The ticket must have you arriving and departing at the airport we have selected for your program within the designated times.
- Once you have booked your flight ticket, please inform us of your Departure and Arrival dates, times and flight numbers by e-mail.
- We suggest you book your flight ticket as soon as possible so that you might get a cheaper ticket and secure your means of transportation. This is extremely important during all holiday seasons.
- Once we have received your registration fee we will send you a confirmation number.
- Once you’ve paid your total balance you will receive a complete invoice.
Program Fees exclude:
- With your invoice you will also receive our liability waiver, which you should read and sign before you leave your home country. You must present it upon arrival at the meeting point.
travel insurance and all of your transport fees to come to the meeting point. Including Air Flight ticket, visas, airport taxes or any other costs you encounter during transportation to and from our programs.Applicants whose program includes Home-stay.
We will send you a request form for home-stay preferences and needs. Please fill out the form and send it back to us as soon as possible, but for sure prior to 30 days before the start date of your program. We will send you your host family’s details about two weeks before your program's start date. Please note: The Little Country School will match you with the family that matches your needs and preferences best, but can not always accommodate all of your requested preferences and needs.
We will be waiting for you at the airport with a sign that says ‘Welcome to 'The Little Country School' in our hands!
See you soon!!!!!